Orosur are committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly skilled and experienced workforce.
- We value individuals with outstanding technical, professional and managerial skills, working in a positive environment and demonstrating willingness to lead, take responsibility and display initiative.
- Orosur’s Uruguayan mining activities provide direct and indirect employment, training and work experience to many Uruguayans, as well as creating an immediate revenue stream for the local economy and the Government.
- At the end of fiscal 2014, Orosur had just over  employees on site, approximately [90%] of which are from Uruguay.
- We actively invest in securing the full spectrum of skills and competencies needed for effective operations. Comprehensive development and appraisal plans for each position are maintained to enhance skills, performance and qualifications.
- We strive to be an employer of choice, offering a healthy corporate culture, career development opportunities, and a positive work environment.