This information is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26
Aim Rule 26 Disclosures
|Committee||Audit||Corporate Governance & Nominations||Remuneration||Health, Safety & Environment|
Shares in Orosur are freely tradable on AIM and the TSX
- Orosur is not subject to the UK City Code of Takeovers and Mergers and as such, the rights of its shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company
- Share Information
- Orosur is incorporated in Canada and operates in Uruguay as well as conducts exploration in Chile and Colombia
- Extractive Sector Transparency Act
- ESTMA 2017/2018 Annual Report
- Constitutional and other Documentation
- Key Advisors
- AIM Notifications
- Annual and periodic financial reports
AIM Corporate Governance
- The Board recognizes the importance of good corporate governance and complies with its obligations under TSX rules, specifically National Instrument 58-101 Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices.
- The Company is required to disclose its corporate governance practices each year in their its Management Information Circular.
- To comply with this TSX requirement, the Company fully and completely describes its system of corporate governance and compares its practices against the guidelines set out in Section 472 of the TSX Company Manual.